Tuesday, September 13, 2005

And then there were 3


It was Never my Intention to be come part of the large statistic of failed marriages and failed relationships and failed romances that seem to happen and happen in this great revolving sphere that we know as planet earth. But like the tide or the spin or the forces of nature, like destiny what was meant to happen, did happen and what can I do, but go with the flow. Lord Knows I tried to stop the flow and interrupt and fight the tide and fight the spin of the planet and the forces that happened between her and I, but in the end the romance we had, well the romance we had, Died. And Damn did I curse and try to place blame, and you know who I blamed, hell I blamed her. Cause, each individual whether we are wrong or we are right are the center of their own universe and I have never met a person who was guilty. But the one who wins is the one who writes the history, the one who tells the story the one who paints with a broad brush is the one who scored the most points and its the one in this case that has all the treasures and all the prizes which are my two suns. Like the center of my milky, these kids are my way, they light up my day, they give me insight into ME. They help me understand the limits of being a human or a man, or a part of the great scheme an element of everything between life and death and all in between. My pride and my joy, these two boys are all mine. And when people ask I tell them all the time, yes I am married, Married to my two sons. Although I currently have no wife, Man I got crazy style and lots of game, and yes I meet ladies, yes ladies all the time, but no credit to these ladies, cause I have not met one yet that couldnt handle being number three in my life, cause you know these two boys are number one and you know number two is me. But just like the spin, just like the flow, just like the tide, there is no use to fight the power of destiny. And some day soon, maybe I will then write about how I finally found a lady that could light up my life. And although I fought and each day is a struggle, my life is truly charmed and each day I walk the steps of a man that is truly humble. And what started as four was blessed by destiny, and know its just me, them two that makes three.

No comments: