Tuesday, September 16, 2008

La PiCtOria de GaLLeria: Kai Tai


I put together this menage of shots using the camera on my hand held cellular device. Its tough to get a good action shot, but I managed to capture some curious images as we celebrated the anniversary of my sons arrival into this universe. I Love you Kailan your the best 9 year old in existence!!

Bumper boats. The first shot in a series. After this event, they all came out soaked to the bone. It was magical for them. Gabe, Kai and DJ; soaking it all in.



This place offered many different tracks. Multiple levels, good climbs and banks, a slide track that was off the hizzle, and much more. Check it out when you get a chance.
I cannot do the spin. But I can do the flip. This was a spin, so I sat out and tried to capture my son and his friend as they flew by at an extremely rapid pace. And success!
They liked it so much they went for it again. DJ however, ended up doing a technicolor yawn before we left.
The calm before the storm....
I am a menace in the bumper cars, and this was a good time...
I call this shot anticipation. Kai, waiting to exhale..

This is the first in the series. Each time he came by he did something unique to showcase his abilities. It was an event that I was not even aware was happening as I was just busy trying to capture his high speed moments of fun.
Before the ride start here he is.
This one is titled look Pa, no hands. zoom in tight, see for yourself.
More bumper cars.
Paloma and the Birthday boy.
In this shot, he is driving one handed, leaning to one side...
The Warrior Princess getting ready her battle braids ready.
In this shot, if you look close you can see Kai is throwing up some sort of hand sign.
The final shot, speaks for itself.

Hope you enjoyed,
Laters,
LOS

1 comment:

Treadlight said...

good job on keeping the little ones have fun.