Wednesday, February 09, 2011

The GeOrGe FoReMaN GriLL OuT

LiL NI, the 17yr old turned said age and we of course had to celebrate.

Celebrating on a budget is always interesting and with the hectic life I lead, (working and training full time, being a full time dad, being a race organizer, preparing for the tour, blah, blah blah) I didn't want to go through the hassle of firing up an actual grill.

SO, in my best "Monster Truck voice" I called this party the George Foreman Grill out.

This was my first Grill out, so I was new and unprepared, so when I hit the store, I just bought like 48 of everything, LMAO.

Soon enough his merry band of friends started arriving and I started grilling.

I also started sipping on Sum Rum. Ya, LIL NI didn't know, neither did LIL'r NI, but I did.

By the time everyone had finished eating, I was full on intoxicated...

IT was at this moment that my son, the birthday boy, asked me if I wanted to skate.

Of course I said yes and before I knew it, I was outside, nose manual and ripping all over the street.

Then the Box was pulled out and I was popping on and off of it like it was yesterday the last time I skated when it had actually been some time in the summer of 2010.

The shred continued and as the session started to mellow out, my son asked me to play skate.

Skate is like Horse in basketball. One person does a trick, the other person has to do the same trick or get a Letter. The first person to get the entire word of Skate on to their name is the loser.

Luke was up first and I made quick work of him. He only managed to give me an S.

LIL NI wanted to play me next and at first I refused. But he insisted.

And after a tense game, I got two letters an S and a K, I decided to start stacking boards up on their side to see how tall we could pop our ollies.

I took out Kain at the 3 board mark, but I was hardly done. All we had were five boards counting the one I was riding, but at 3 normal 8 inch boards and one 11 inch wide long board, stacked on their sides, I finished off the session with a Huge pop clearing all of them.

It was truly a good day to be a rum drunken skateboarder.

Haha.

(kids, this kind of skating is not ever recommended for anyone, remember, I am a professional, don't try this at home)

Take care,

Laters,

The NaKeD InDiaN

No comments: