Thursday, January 20, 2011

ThIs JuSt In...

I Karlos A Rodriguez Bernart,

Being of sound Shred and Body, declare to engage this route in all out Physical combat.

I will ride till my body demands rest. Ride till my body demands food. And rise when my body demands bike.

I will repeat this till I reach Antelope Wells New Mexico.

It has been my dream for years to ride this route and to challenge it in the grandest fashion of all.

The Most honorable way to do this is to line up and challenge the route against all competitors, be them male or female, young or old, pro or amateur, geared or single speed, on June 10th 2011.

I will be a Ronin Singletrack Samurai On the long journey to find the beauty that endless miles of dirt will give.

Han Han Catu,

Karlos A. R. Bernart,
The NaKeD InDiaN

No comments: