Thursday, December 27, 2007

Its All About the RIDE!!!!!

I have been wanting to do this for a minute. In my job I drive around all the time. Well, I see people all the time riding bikes. Some are serious cyclist getting their morning miles in. Some are average people commuting or just living life by bike. Truth be told, there are many people out there that live life and their only form of transportation is the bike.

Well, thru the years I have decided I wanted to document what I see when it comes to the riders and update it, monthly or weekly whenever I capture some people in their moments. And this will be the first installment. I have shared the pictures with some, and needless to say, they found the pictures amusing.
Out of all, the pix I took, this lady was probably the only one out for fitness. She has her music playing, a Lil handlebar bag and a good pace. What a Champ!!
Now this dude was amazing to me. Jeans, t-shirt, sneakers, Mountain bike, AND full on Tour De France time trial tuck. I have no idea what dude was thinking.
This guy is famous in my town. You mention to anyone the older dude that dresses all teenage hip hop and instantly people recognize. Well on this day, I caught him, orange safety vest and a Motorcycle Helmet.
OK, Older dude, Purple bike, flip flops and an Enormous Grin on his face, what else is there to say.
This guy and his wife were cruising the local parking lot at K mart on matching outfits and trikes Christmas Day. One word, AWESOME!!

Hope you enjoy, its all I have for now, but the Hunt is still very much alive!!

No comments: