Monday, December 31, 2007

The Year is almost done!!!

Well, 2007, was a heck of a journey. But its coming to an end. Tomorrow I plan to do several posts. One will be my own personal summary for the year, the other a flashback.

Well, after some long road rides on my Mamasita and the discovery that those tires I used on the Okechobe ride where a Lil too soft (i.e. a flat from a staple, and a flat from a tiny piece of glass) I decided to trash em and put the fatties back on. Looks so NICE!!!

I have been trying real hard to ignore road riding. But since, you know, everyone touts the benefits of it, I decided to set my cross check up again for road riding. One of the best cycling related decisions I made in 2007 was to get wobble naughted. The fit, is awesome. And although I love it I cant afford to get all my bikes fitted. So, I did some experimenting took some measurements from my Mamasita and applied it to my cross check. Just like on my Mamasita, I could go longer and lower on the front, but all in due time. Cant wait to test it to see how I did.

Before I finished working today, some kids were popping off some fire, so here it is for you, fireworks freshest catch of the day. Camera phones, NICE INVENTIONS!!!!

Happy New Year, check back soon,

Laters...

No comments: