Thursday, December 27, 2007

Ladies and Gentleman, meet..

The coolest 5 year old in the world. I have yet to meet one cooler then this guy. His Hair was so Fort Apache the Bronx, I wanted to get a Mohawk!!!!
This Saturday Just passed, we celebrated this young mans 5Th year of life. It was a joyous event, full of fun, action and adventure.
I have never hung a Pinata. Not hard to figure out, and tons of fun to bash, I have never seen someone suffer a beating like this Pinata did at the hands of said punk rock Mohawk birthday boy.
An uninvited guest to the party, but he crawled up my arm and posed for the pic.
And this Lil guy, decided to help kill the flies at the party. Thanks Mr. Lizard.

It was a fun day and I am a lucky man to have such a wonderful person in my life. It was truly a fantastic day and a time well spent. We finished it off with a spectacular artistic pit fire in my backyard and tons of beers and stories and good times. A great day indeed. Happy Birthday Gabe, may you have many more.

No comments: