Thursday, February 14, 2008

Flashback: Psyclocrossin the 07 EL Lagarto 6 hour

The race always starts out with a burlap sack start, WAY, more interesting than the damn Le Man's style start that they always want us to do at these hours and hours long races.
The photog for all the pix was my lovely wife Paloma. She Rocks. And this is me early in the race Rocking the corners on my surly cross check.
Don't know when this pic was taken, but all I can think of when I see this pic is check out the Gorilla on the bike!
Climbing towards the beast sometime in the middle of the race.
Coming out of the beast heading towards the scoring area.
Gorilla on a bike, Gorilla on a bike!!!!

Look at the sheer pleasure on my face! I LOVE IT!
More shots of me carving it up, Im such a good bike handler!This is on my last lap, hammering up the Beast, trying to get that last lap in!
Finally coming thru the finish line, 5:59 minutes on the dot, for Ten full laps all on a cross bike. EAT MY DUST BITCHES!!!
Using my official Harvey Calculator. I did ten laps on a cross bike, if I would of done it this year on my Mamasita, I figure I could would have been at least 2 laps faster, and that would of put me on the podium, O well, maybe next year..

Enjoy,
Laters,
LOS

No comments: