Friday, February 15, 2008

Time to MAKE WAR!!!

my game face is on
I love being dramatic. Its so 2008. Seriously, I am ready to go out there and make war with that trail and make war with myself.

I am looking forward to pushing myself to the limits and do the most dirt miles I have ever managed to ride in one day.

I have created some competition for myself in an effort to make it interesting and motivate me. There are lots of people I know and many I don't know that I would love to end the day with more laps then them.

My goals are simple. 90 miles in 12 hours, ten laps. I think its do able. It will be my first time racing for 12 hours, but not my first time riding for 12 hours straight.

My nutrition plan is set, my lights are ready and my bike is tuned. Its time to make war, And Im super excited.

Lets see what shakes!

See ya guys at the 12 hour,

Laters,

LOS

No comments: