Sunday, February 03, 2008

Tree Fitty Shirt

Congrats to all that did their respective three fitty. Unfortunately in the process of searching for someone to mass produce the t shirts, I found everything I saw to be way too expensive. I would of really felt weird asking people to give me 20 or 25 bucks. So instead, if you email me, I will gladly email you the copies of the graphics and you are free to take them to a local printer and have a shirt made up for yourself. You indeed deserve it.

Interested?

Email me at Nakedindian99@aol.com


Laters,

LOS

2 comments:

Dean said...

Anouther option is to set up a www.cafepress.com account upload the graphics and let people order shirts from there. No restrictions on the number of colors. Short sleeve or long sleeve

Karlos said...

Interesting, I may have to give that a shot.

thanks,

LOS