Wednesday, December 23, 2009

BLuE.....


Normally one of my favorite colors, but recently just the way I have been feeling.

I have been spending way too much time thinking and pondering why things happen in life in certain ways to certain people.

I have had several responses and even a most courageous effort by one of my Nieces who is reading a book about the meaning of life, "to get back to me" when she finishes it. Very sweet.

BUT, this year, was so unbelievably hard, in so many ways, and it doesn't seem to be letting up, in fact, its full steam ahead as the year comes to a close with more bad news and unfortunate happenings.

Maybe its mid life crisis, but lately I have been doing way too much reflecting an way too much looking back and my life and wondering what it all means.

Envious at times when I see people who seem to have all the things I wish I had. Angry that things are not turning out the way I want.

It's a total bummer the way I have been feeling lately. In fact, Last weekend I was hoping to gain some escape and some release for the way I have been feeling, but it seems in a sense that it added to my feelings when it turned out "not so good" and the trip had to be scrapped because of my obligatory time constraints.

Life is so confusing at this juncture. I wish I could have some clarity. I keep looking back to a year ago and remembering how much happier and satisfied I was.

Ain't that something.

Bummer post y'all... Wont make y0u suffer thru too many more of these...

And no you cant ask for the two minutes of your life you just spent reading this back.

Laters,

The NaKeD InDiaN

No comments: