Wednesday, May 12, 2010

OpEn

So, Im Open to suggestions.

I want to be a real Athlete.

Frankly Im tired of being made fun off for my poor performances at times. I mean, realistically I wish they could see how hard my situation is and you know relate, but just like in School, Kids are brutal.

So Im open to suggestions. Let me tell you what I want to train for and maybe you can feed me a training plan and I will follow it.
I am preparing for the TNGA. What is the TNGA, its the Trans Georgia. 330 so miles 56000 feet of climbing all self supported. I wanna finish in 4 days. I will ride a geared bike with 27 gears packed as light as possible.

At my disposal for prep, I have my race bike, a road bike and a fixed geared Mountain bike. I will do Yoga for core work, but I need to get strong at hike a bikes and be able to push at a quick speed. I intend to take my trail running shoes for the long hike a bikes, I figure that the minutes I spend changing shoes to push up a mountain will translate to saved muscle and energy. I am not looking to win, just looking to finish within 4 days.

So, wanna be coaches, actual coaches, good friends, email me a training plan at Nakedindian@singletracksamurai.com and mold me into a machine.

take care,

laters,

The NaKeD InDiaN

No comments: