Friday, September 03, 2010

TNGA

So I am here. Sitting in the Recreation Room at Mulberry Gap, basically relaxing and killing time before dinner.

Its been one hell of a journey to get to this point. Even at the very last minute my bike was without brake pads on the rear and I was pinned at work unable to retrieve it once the repair was done.

Thank fully, due to the kindness of Edita and her Daughter Sarina, I was able to have my bike, and get everything I needed.

I rolled out of my house to drop off Lil'r NI only to realize that I had to return back home cause I forgot my Net that attaches to my rear pack.

I Zombie drove to Rob's house and before long, he awoke from his nap and we rode out. I slept on and off the whole way here. We hit a couple of stores and its been a marvelous day so far. I feel very relaxed without a doubt.

There is away for you to follow the events of the race. I am not guaranteeing blog updates but they may happen.

BUT, I have a SPOT tracker at http://trackleaders.com/tnga that will allow you to see my progress on the course. I will also make my MTB Cast Debut, through call ins at http://mtbcast.com/site2/. This is gonna be the biggest challenge I have ever faced, but I am composed and ready for what the ride will bring.

Take care,

Laters,

The NaKeD InDiaN

1 comment:

EL SandPine said...

Poetic as always... rolf at you scratching your ass... but i can read the pain of loneliness on you when you are hoping for someone to come to talk to... never experienced like that but somewhat close.
Ok for now, drift to your dreams and tell us the mice didn't eat your food on next update.