Thursday, January 22, 2009

IDidNtGeTtoDotHaRidE!!!

Ok, someone alert the organizers and pass this on, this is me begging folks, pitiful right!

Dear Esteemed Ididaride Organizers,

My name is Karlos. You may have heard of me, or my ridiculous blog. I want to ride your 2009 running of the ididaride, but I do not have a ticket.

Unfortunately, economic circumstances prevented me from purchasing a ticket in the required time period.

Currently, I am on a quest to do all of the 50 mile off road rides offered in the area on my fixed gear mountain bike. I call this the Fixed Gear of Fury series.

This Series hangs in the balance cause after all my begging and forum seeking I have yet to obtain an entry.

This is why I write to you. I am a capable rider, an apt mechanic and a very good entertainer. Put me to work and let me ride your ride, I will write good things about it and share my experiences with the world, all I ask is for the ability to ride. I am willing to earn my ticket OR stand by and wait to see if anyone doesn't show up and ride their spot.

I can help with clean up, help with picking up trail signs, in fact I am indeed very capable of doing many things to EARN my spot.

What say you Ididaride Organizers? Got a spot for the Indian?

Thanks ahead of time,

Regardless of the outcome I hope you guys have a smooth and wonderful event,

Sincerely,

Karlos
Aka The Naked Indian.

Ps: SHRED.

No comments: