Tuesday, January 27, 2009

SeVeN

Blessings I am thankful for.

1. This Beautiful starship called planet earth, thank you creator for giving me the gift of existing in your universe.

2. My Precious Sons. Kain for being an Opportunist and always seeking the path of most resistance, Kailan for being defiant and always seeking the path that he wants, and Gabriel for his appetite to explore every path possible.

3. My Paloma, my Soul mate, my wife, my partner in life, Do or Die, Diamond in the rough, Jewel of the Nile, shaped my current form into what it is today, made my house a home and my body a temple.

4. My Mothers and Brothers who taught me so much, who helped make me the man I am, who helped bring me up.

5. My love for adventure, my passion for living, my love for exploring and sharing and giving.

6. My gift of the ride, be it bikes or boards, to feel the wind on my face, the rush, I adore.

7. My desire to share via web my whole life. Be it sad or happy, be it sacred or trife. Everything That I want, I write and I show, that to truly live life you have to be willing to grow.

ya. I'm not always a happy go lucky guy, sometimes, I get down and I get bummed with the trials and tribulations that this universe will throw at you.

But, when I do feel like that, I like to think of what I have vs. what I dont have.

And that always makes me feel better,

Enjoy,
Laters,
LOS

No comments: