Sunday, January 04, 2009

So WhAtS NeXt

The Nk ride was a complete success and I learned alot for next time. I will have a GPX file for the next go around so no need to worry about marking it again.

I have two post I will deliver in the next two days, a Nk summary and a year in review, keep your eyes peeled for those.

Now its time to announce the next event. Ofcourse if there are no participants then there will be no event.

Singletrack Samurai productions will be putting on the Super Secret Singletrack Samurai Adventure Race; AKA the SSSAR.

It will be a checkpoint race where you and your partner will try and get as many checkpoints as you can in the allotted 10 to 12 hour time period. It is self supported with no entry fees or prizes. There will be a 13 two man team limit. I need racers and volunteers. Interested in a day of fun email me at nakedindian99@aol.com. Date and place will only be disclosed to actual racers and volunteers, to all else this will be our secret, remember the first rule of fight club..


Late Edit: The location will be one of the major MTB parks in our area.


Enjoy,
Laters,
LOS

1 comment:

EL SandPine said...

I can't hardly wait....