Thursday, May 28, 2009

I am NoT ALoNe.....







I don't even remember now exactly how my dirty ambitions began, but I have been at it since it did begin. And even quicker then I have realized, what started with a mostly off road route in my backyard, has turned into a mostly off road route bridging three major areas together, which now looks like we can have a mostly off road route that would link, Clermont, to Croom, to santos, to ONF, to paisley to Seminole Forest, to apopka, back to Clermont. THATS H UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEE.

It is basically, if you were able to look at the map and see it visually a gigantic eye in the middle of the state, of, singletrack, double track, fire roads, forest roads, service roads, road and bike path.

The best part is, that I didnt have to do it all alone. My friend Rob Roberts had a huge part in it, and IF I was to title my Self as CEO of Singletrack Samurai Productions, I would have to say he is the President of Singletrack Samurai productions. Congratulations Rob, there is no pay, there is no profit, but there is joy in knowing that you are part of something BIG. Who knows maybe one day, it will PAY, and your unrequested assistance will be greatly rewarded.

What this means in the end, is that we will all have an even bigger route to ride and bikepack and enjoy. There are others who appreciate off road touring and sooner than later we will have a route that we can tour and bikepack as often as we like.

Laters,

LOS

1 comment:

Rob Roberts said...

i don't know what to say... thank you for your kind words.

Oh - I know what to say... ahem...."My name is Rob -- and I have a cycling problem."