Friday, May 22, 2009

RaIN, RaIN, DoNt Go AwAy!!

Seriously folks, as bad as the flooding is in the state in some areas, lets not run all the rain away, the precious soil needs it.

That Being Said, the Class at Alafia River State park tomorrow that I will be doing at 9am is ON regardless, rain or shine.

Come out, the class is part discussion and part practical. The practical applications can be done in the grassy area and don't require the single track.

After, conditions permitting, I am planning to ride the trails that are not going to be negatively impacted if they are ridden wet, which from what I hear is mostly the easy relatively Flat stuff.

BUT, the class will be fun and educational, come on out and enjoy, and learn ya a little something on how to avoid the crash...


Laters,

LOS

1 comment:

Darrin Wilson said...

Karlos,

I have heard nothing but great things about the class from those of our club who participated! Thanks again to you and your wife for coming over and making this a very successful class. I hope to attend the next one and I hope we can schedule it soon.

Darrin