Tuesday, November 03, 2009

ThE DrEaMeR....

My Brain has been on Day Dream over drive lately... Understanding the Law of Attraction even better now I realize the more emotion I put into what I want the quicker these desires will come to me.

Saturday, I plan on heading out with my Partner from SingleTrack Samurai Productions to Link up two parks in hopes of obtaining a dirty route from Apopka To Sanford. My plan is to leave early and pedal out to Heathrow to meet up then go for it. It will make it so I have a nice long day in the saddle and I get to hang out with a good friend, which is always fun, considering I am pretty isolated and rarely get to enjoy the company of fellow grown folk.

Sunday, I'm not sure what I will do, but I plan on going biking with LIL'R NI. We had such a good time last Saturday that I'm really motivated to try and recapture that experience.

Now, here is the Other stuff I'm daydreaming about. I WAS gonna hit the Horrible Hundred and I still may, but I was invited to a BIG O event that same weekend and I have a bone to pick with that route, AND I want to take LiLR' NI on a bike packing trip, two days of camping, 80 miles of dirtyish riding. So, I'm looking at the Calendar and day dreaming about that.

AS WELL, if I got he kids covered for Turkey day, I may take a solo 400 mileish trip from my hometown to Lynn Haven Florida. In the process I would cross the ONF and I have been pointing my satellite eyes at Appalachicola as well. I would cross that beast as well. Lately I have been enamoured with the thought of pedaling long miles and camping out, then getting up and doing it again. So we will see what happens with that. I don't really understand it but its all I have been thinking about lately, a long solo multi day tour, just me and the elements. I guess after my performance at the CFiTT I feel pretty invincible and anything and everything seems possible. Miles mean nothing, LOL, after seeing what the body can do in 24 hours. I feel like I opened some secret Ultra Enduro doorway and for the longest time I was standing on the other side of it, and now I am thru the gate.

This passing thru the gate motivates me to try even harder adventures next year, so we will see, I have been doing nothing but non stop day dreaming lately. Dare I say, Life feels really good again.

Ok, well that's whats up with me..LOL

I will make a formal post tomorrow regarding the Naked Indian ride.

thanks,

The NaKeD InDiaN

1 comment:

FACTOReTRANSFORMZ said...

the big O would be MUCH more enjoyable this time of the year rather than the heat we did it in back...whenever it was we did it - good luck