Wednesday, November 04, 2009

PLaN B, aN ExCerCiSe IN FleXiBiLiTy

Well,

It may be a tall order to get out and make everything happen like I want for the Turkey Day route. I got two kids I got to care and arrange for and that is proving to be a slight obstacle. However, my brother who lives In Naples offered to pick up LiL'R NI and My Mom, so that means that maybe I could Ride to his place. Not as dirty, but Still, the need to get out and just hit the open road exceeds the need to not do a long solo multi day ride. STILL, lot's to think about and consider. I have the route Laid out, Now I need to incorporate it into map my ride and convert it to a GPX file so that I may successfully load it into my GPS unit.

I would MUCH rather do the SUPER LONG ride for many obvious reasons, one being that its dirtier, two being that I get to enjoy the embrace of the Warriors princess when I am done. BUT, if I must, then I will go with Plan B. Which at least will afford me the experience of multi day travel that I am so desperately wanting for some odd reason.

Well see what happens.

Laters,

The NaKeD InDiaN

No comments: