Friday, November 06, 2009

MaN Vs. UNIVerSe!!

Kind of feels like that sometimes.

Feels Like the Universe is conspiring to "keep a Brotha down".

SO, Let's Talk Turkey.

First I wanted to ride up to see my gorgeous most beautiful princess. BUT, I am the sole caretaker of two beautiful boys and the logistics are Iffy.

THEN, I figured I would ride to my brothers. BUT, he says if I'm not driving then my mom is flying.(He is a pilot for a major airline company, super cheap flights, why not)

THEN, I worked out my eldest boys Turkey arrangements, then worked out the youngest turkey arrangements, but the Warrior's Princess is gonna be busy moving so she cant give me a ride back.

NOW I'm back to square one.

Part of me wants to be a diligent and still pedal the original trip and then leave my bike with W.P. and Take Greyhound back. OR if that proves too difficult, I know some or may know some people in Tallahassee area, and I could do my ride, cut back to Tally and have one of them babysit my bike till I can come back and get it.

THEN, I thought, well I could just stay Local and do a gigantic exploratory ride on a section of trail I have secretly, and I do mean secretly eye balled for the longest time. THEN I thought I could just go out and map the eye of the Huracan and get that done.

Decisions decisions.

I don't know what my motivation and drive is to just get out on the open road, but I "REALLY" need to do it. I am craving, solitude, self reliance and LONG miles and adventure. It sucks to be an addict.

I may not even get to do anything, who knows, we will see. I also thought, maybe I will try to ask some of my "inter web friends" in Tally if I could park my truck at their house and just go out and explore the forest for a couple of days, out and back kind of thing.

I don't know, I guess its good to have options.

BUT, I must satisfy this craving. So much that I want to ride ALL DAY tomorrow. Leave Super Retarded early and get home hopefully before the Sun sinks below the Horizon.

O well...

Laters,

The NaKeD InDiaN

3 comments:

otersen said...

yo!,
If you want to park your vehicle at my house and explore the ANF feel free. My place is secluded and safe and is a mile a way from the Apalachicola National Forest, I've been riding big out there for 25 years, lead a clandestine loop into the darkside on Wednesdays. The first of the year, around Superbowl Sunday, we ride to Sumatra and back in a day, we call it To Hell and Back.
-otersen
billatstupidstudiodotcom

bikechain said...

Good stuff Oterson. If I have my legs back I want to get on To Hell and Back

Karlos said...

Bill I sent you an email. Let me know if you get it...