Thursday, July 08, 2010

Is It SuMMeR Or Is It JuLY?

Last year at this time, loyal blog fans remember I had a serious string of bad luck, and then I went and did all I could to lift the curse.

This year, It seems that as summer rolls around my luck drops.

Flashback to a week ago.

I was helping a Technician, and My toe barely touched the ceiling in a garage and broke a hole through it. $225 repair out of my pocket.

Then I got sick on the Saturday FUN ride, and the Ride the Divide Movie premiere pretty much got rained out.

The AC broke in my car as well.

Yesterday I go to work, and find out I have been demoted and I either have the option of finding another place to work, or becoming a field technician again. Then when I get home, I find that my car, the platypus was stolen.

I am not in a very happy place right now, so my apologies ahead of time to my loyal blog readers.

Got to sift through some emotional baggage, pick out the stuff I want to keep and figure out a way to throw away the rest.

Take Care,

Laters,

The NaKeD InDiaN

4 comments:

Luis G. said...

Damn man, hope things get better...

Treadlight said...

Hang in there Karlos.

Lynne said...

That's too many endurance challenges of the wrong kind. I'm hoping your downward spin on fortune's wheel is over. Keep your cadence strong and power through the mess.

Unknown said...

Karlos, You are in our thoughts. Positive vibrations heading your way.