Tuesday, July 06, 2010

WhErE R TheY

My legs.

The last 3 or 4 rides I have been sore and battered.

Talk to my Koach. Told me its normal. That's how I should be feeling.

Wow, I never would of thought that, but I reckon he knows, LOL.

I have never done any kind of structured program nor ridden so many miles in a month so I guess it makes a lot of sense as I reflect.

Got to suck it up and finish up this week, and then next week I can recover.

I have been extremely disappointed as of late of my choices to relieve my Teenage like Hunger that Has stricken me lately. So yesterday when I went food shopping I made some better choices and bought stuff with the intent of preparing food to take to work. Im thinking some days it will be Almond Butter and Cinnamon covered apples. Other days, Freeze a strawberry yogurt smoothie from the night before if I ride in. Coupled with my boiled eggs and some cold cuts and cheese, I should be able to do something better to satisfy my insatianable apetite. Well at least for food.

Got a Hike a bike like workout to hammer this week, got the perfect loop for it. As well as the Samurai Roubaix is Saturday, I resolved that even if I have to go it alone I will just to see what the route is like.

Rob finished all my bags, and that will help me with transporting food to work. The bag on the Cross check is HUGE, I was able to carry, my work clothes, flat repair kit, two apples, a pump, a towel, baby wipes and a set of Crank Brothers Flat Pedals. Lots of stuff. Actually mapped out a pretty sick road tour loop that I May just end up doing as an MTB loop to practice my set up and tear down skills... We will see..

It's Tuesday folks, enjoy it.

Take Care,

Laters,

The NaKeD InDiaN

No comments: