Wednesday, July 21, 2010

WhAt's ThE DeAL

Well, The saga continues. Work has been Rough. That First Friday ended very late, lead right into an early Saturday. I rolled well, but towards the end I Cracked Hard, and the last 17 miles were rough as I could tell I was way under hydrated. I had drank that day plenty, but that Friday was still affecting me. I got up sore, hands hurting, Glutteus muscle screaming, but I still went out and jammed out a 57 mile day with Rob Roberts.

Had a chance to Show him a little something new, and some of the road alternates for the Indian as well as gave him a bit of course history.

Rough day. When I returned to work on Monday it was with the attitude of giving it another go and working hard, well, that was interesting as I ended up getting bit by a WASP and having an allergic reaction sending me to the emergency room to counteract the Hives and symptoms I was experiencing.

Tuesday was going great, but got sabotaged by the mandatory Urinalysis required by an accident during work hours. LOL, cant seem to win.

Today was not bad, but I had personal business so it was cut short.

Have not had a chance to touch the bike since Saturday which is not awful considering I was supposed to take it easy last week and I stocked up on miles. This week I have only missed one work out and I will find a way to fit it in. Miles are coming this weekend and I am excited as I have already mapped out the Trans Florida Route and we are going to send the big gap on Friday.

I really NEED this trip, REALLY need to get out there and escape for some days. Also Really need to either get some normal hours or find a new job. Adding up Friday, Monday and Tuesday I have worked already 40 hours, in 3 days.

Ridiculous.

I need to commute.

Seems redundant now that the office is closer its not that many miles, but the point of commuting is not so much the miles but to show people what you can do on the bike. Inadvertently everyones curiosity is peaked when they see you pedal in. Voluntarily, not forced. The child like wonder gleams in their eye as they start to see all that is possible when you want to do whats best for you.

Rob Roberts has started a blog, check it out, Http:milesforpink.blogspot.com. He definetely has his head in the right place.

The future seems so uncertain at the moment and emotionally I am feeling the stress, physically I am feeling the stress. Cant wait for the weekend to De Stress. Life is so tough for me. Sometimes I wonder if The Great Creator gets a Kick out of seeing me challenged.

I dont even know if the money will arrive for the TNGA. Will I find away to adjust and keep my training going for the TNGA? Does anybody want to donate me some rollers or a trainer for a couple of weeks?? Who knows... Everything has been turned upside down as you can see by my lack of regular post. As I adjust I will give my 39 fans their much needed words.

Take Care,

Laters,

The NaKeD InDiaN

1 comment:

Rob Roberts said...

i'll bring my trainer over to you.