Tuesday, July 13, 2010

THe SuN

Will come out tomorrow???

Well, The days following were rough. BUT I managed, that's Right I managed to recover my car. I wont bother telling the details of the story. As bad as my luck has been there are things I have left out to protect the guilty. BUT, I got my car back, YES there was chase involved and YES I got my Dog the Bounty Hunter on and had to make deals, the whole nine.

The Police was mad at me. Saying, why did you recover the car, you messed up the crime scene. BUT, I wanted my car back. Needless to say it sits neatly in my garage at the moment and I don't expect it to disappear anytime soon.

As for work, I am biting the bullet and going back to Technical field work, BUT, I am looking to move on and do something else. Right now, making money is important, but I am not interested in working long hours more interested in my cycling goals and taking care of my clan, so we will see maybe this is the motivation I needed to search for something else.
ON top of it all I had a stomach virus since like Thursday of Last week. I eat and get nauseous and runs the whole nine, I am feeling better now. I had to push though cause I had an important work out to do last week, two of them. I missed one of them but I did manage my hike a bike work out.
One of the things I absolutely adore about where I live is my ability to head out the front door and hit dirt fairly quickly and that's what I did. I took and and headed deep into Osteen towards PELL road. Pell Road merges with Boyscout road and becomes a DEEP SANDY mess. The sign says it all. It is impassable by car at least. My work out was 20 minute warm up, followed by a 20 minute effort, followed by a 10 minute hike a bike, to a 20 minute effort, to a 10 minute Hike a bike done.It went well I rode strong and when I was done, I was smoked. But I was left with a choice. Take the Road back or Take a dirty alternate that I have been eyeballing for about a year or more.

I took the dirty alternate. Kind of getting nervous I was running out of water, but kept the pace up, hopped a fence, kept going, and got under some huge powerlines. Now, the GPS said, go left, then look right, but when I did that, I saw nothing but dense forest. My droid said, go straight, so I backtracked, went straight, then It came to A "T". I had a choice. Either go left or go right. GPS said, if I go right I will merge with the ancient road that no longer exist on the topo maps. I went right, and exactly where the old road used to exist there was a gate. I hopped it, climbed up to an old cattle bridge over a creek which I didn't know existed and rolled on to another gate hop.

At this point, I was feeling O so awful. Very similar to how I felt the day I rode out in West Palm. Is it the heat? If I would of had food in my stomach I'm sure I would of gotten nauseous and sick. But I trudged on. Kept my head down and rode all the way home. Stopped at the convenience store and got a bunch of ice and kept it going till I limped home.
The rest of the weekend, was off and on the same thing. Eat, feel sick, rest, get over it, rinse and repeat. Sunday I finally felt better. I was actually a good little domesticated bitch on Saturday, in spite of feeling ill I mowed the entire lawn, cleaned both bathrooms, swept and mopped and vacuumed. Had a Lady Friend over, I cooked her dinner and baked her a cake, then off to an evening of live music and tomfoolery. I know, I have no concept of sitting still and doing nothing.

Finally, on Monday afternoon, after about 3o hours of not having any nausea, I decided to go for a quick spin on the Acorn Lake Dirt roads. I did the figure eight and came home to cook dinner.

Today, I am about to roll out and ride to Cassadega and back pretty much, maybe doing a modified Indian, depends on time as I want to be home by 4pm but I don't want to push the pace either, this is after all an easy rest week.

Adjusting is how I am doing. Mentally, physically and emotionally.
made my black helmet white, its hot out there and I should were my brain bucket


Hope your well.

Take Care,

Laters,

The NaKeD InDiaN

No comments: