Thursday, December 11, 2008

ThE BeSt iN ThE WoRLd

Actual Transcript of a conversation between me and my wife:

NK: "Babe I am scared", "All these people talking got me spooked about riding threw the forest"..."I already got a small fear of riding trails alone at night, I tend to spook myself out sometimes...". "My concern is some humans, drunk, thinking it would be fun, to mess with some guy on a Friday night."

WP: "Babe, you cant let fear into your heart. You are strong, intelligent and prepared. You have trained hard and are very resourceful. The universe will watch over you, the spirits will guide you and protect you... you will be fine."

NK: Sits there and contemplates what was just told to him...

"your right babe, I have the vision now, I can see the success that I will have on this trip, I can see me conquering and doing what must be done, thank you, I love you"

Ladies and Gentleman, this is what its like to have the best wife in the world.

I fear no more. I have seen in my minds eye the accomplishments of a safe, fun, trouble free journey. I will be protected, the Universe will look out for me and my spirits will watch over me.

Amen.

Enjoy,
Laters,
LOS

2 comments:

EL SandPine said...

Some Birds are worth more then gold... good luck compa... you will be fine. We will be there in spirit with you.. your dutchaberry and my iphony will be connect often!

Luis Martinez said...

La palomita is right; fear would be the only force keeping you from completing your task. We will all be riding along side you in spirit!

Got get em!