Tuesday, December 09, 2008

DirTy ThOuGhTs PaRt 3

Ok.
Ya sorry its all I got going on right now.

But I decided, the moon is gonna be rather full, to make it even better and for the sake of safety, Im going to push all the way to Oklawaha River in Ocala. Google is fantastic, I am able to even see parts of the route I will be covering. Strategize on refueling spots for water and even see where I will camp. Take a look, should be a beautiful spot.

El Mucaro pointed out a good alternate to trim the tarmac off the route which will have me double checking all kinds of stuff tonight.

Now that the plan is starting to really come together, the excitement is really building. Now im thinking about food, and what I want to eat when I set up camp at this great spot, enjoy the moonlight a meal and some refreshments.

Next time a cue sheet.

Enjoy,
Laters,
LOS

No comments: