Monday, December 08, 2008

DirTy ThOuGhTs PaRt 2

So I talked to the folks at the ranger station.

Because its hunting season I have to stay at the Major campgrounds.

So night one will be Alexander springs, about 15 miles sooner then I planned to stop for day one, but I will go with it.

I opened up the Hammock for the first time, pretty straight forward I should be able to set it up and put it back together, no problems.

Technically my sleeping bag should be here on Thursday or that could potentially kill the whole trip.

The planning continues.

I plan to share my que sheet with the whole world, so everyone knows where I will be.

For now, take a peak of the route on day two:Enjoy,
Laters,
LOS

2 comments:

Luis Martinez said...

Dude, I wish I had the time to join you on this one.

RickySilk said...

I'm excited to hear how it goes. I've been thinking about a similar challenge but in the opposite direction. My inlaws live in ormond and I've been thinking about getting dropped off at santos and riding to inlaws next time we visit but there are some logistical problems. Mainly getting from the forest to ormond without getting run over by a car.

What is your route to Alex Springs?