Friday, December 05, 2008

DiRtY ThOuGhtS!!!

Look what I found:

Cant tell what it is. Figures. I will tell you. Its an online map of the Ocala National Forest. I had been looking for Months for this. Wanting to make my way to the Ranger Station to pick one up but low and behold they are closed on the weekends. So, when I found this today I was blown away.

Next weekend is the last FSC race and my Team mates will be there representing, undoubtedly some have made the overall awards for the series. So in the spirit of fun the Warrior Princess and I plan to make a star studded appearance.

If you don't know me by now, you will never, ever, ever, know me, NO YOU WONT. Ya, that's right, I am seizing the opportunity to make a hell of a weekend out of it.

It started with a thought, I can roll Saturday morning, I have some friends camping there, I'm sure they will let me roll up and camp, if not I can renegade a spot in the nearby woods of the Santos Campground.

But then, I thought man that's pretty much a road ride, I should take my cross, BUT I may want to ride trail when I get there. So, OK I will take the Black Beauty aka the Mamasita, but then I was like, Man that's a long ass Road ride on an MTB. And then I said, wait, I could pass threw Paisley and cut across the woods using the Paisley trail Singletrack. And then I thought, wait, even better I could cut across the entire forest using the Ocala National Forest Service roads. And Bam, I found the Map and made the link and now the plan and route are set.

LOS IS EXCITED, who wants to Join Me!!!

Laters,
LOS

3 comments:

mksandoz said...

Looks awesome! Don't get lost, and watch for bears...

Luis G. said...

Months? LOL should've asked me...

EL SandPine said...

looks like a lot of mx trails.. hope they are not too sandy... Good Luck.. take your gps with you and mark gps locations in case you need some help.