Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Nk RiDe UpDatE 40080

Boy you guys are Lucky. I would now be comfortable saying that the course is 55% marked. I returned to Lake Beresford park yesterday evening to mark the sweet slice of single track that runs along the lake. When we attempted to navigate it on Saturday I discovered some storm damage from Fay and we got lost. I went back to mark it and find it in the day light.

I intentionally drove past the park to post up the truck on the side of the road since the park closes at sunset. What I discovered was astonishing. As I drove past the park I discovered another trail head, this one called Beresford Trails.

What I found was a small network, that includes a paved trail and some single track. I knew about the paved trail, but did not know that the single track had been groomed and marked. So I set out to explore them as the sun was setting, and after a little bit of riding around, I marked it. The NK ride now has about 1 to 2 miles more single track then it did before. That my friends is why I say your lucky!

More Shred for your dollar, cant beat that deal. got 45% more marking to go and by the end of today I am hoping I can say I got 15% more to go.

Bring Coolers if you plan to bring beer, and I will be doing a Cue Sheet, I do not want anyone who cant hang with the blistering peloton pace to end up lost.

I just got to figure out how to get the Cue sheet up for everyone. Maybe I post on here and you guys cut paste and print. If you got a better idea I am open to it.

Im still tossing around if I want to ride the NK fixie, prolly should since my goal is to do San Felasco Fixie.

Ok enough,
Laters,
Enjoy,
LOS

No comments: