Tuesday, January 26, 2010

EPiSoDe THREE: ThAt WAS my PIC 40 PouNdS AgO


Not long after meeting H & C 20 something, I got another hit on the line, LOL. This girl actually seemed really nice and her pics were super FOXY. She was from Puerto Rico which I was digging and our conversations had been going great.

So great in fact that I started putting a little bit of Flirt down and I asked her out and she agreed. I was kind of excited about it. I thought for sure this maybe someone I could really get to know better maybe build something significant with.

WELL, the last thing I messaged her about was a bad experience someone I knew had, whereas the picture didn't match the person at all, it was them but several pounds ago. I had not even considered the possibility that someone would lie about stuff on the web or put up fake pictures. I felt so Naive.

Anyhow, what I said, was, do you think your overly critical of yourself?

Cause I seen pictures where girls describe themselves as average and they look great, or they say they have a few extra pounds and they look perfect or they say they are athletic and they are WAY OVERWEIGHT.

Her Description said a few extra pounds but her picture definitely did not look like it. So i asked, do you think your overly critical of yourself. She said not overly.

Next day I was gonna head to Clermont to do Rob's ride, and I sent her an email that started with Hello Friend, looking forward to meeting you, have a great day, etc. I get an email back, saying that she thinks I'm looking for a serious girlfriend when she just wants to hang out and be friends. WTF, the email I sent STARTED WITH HELLO FRIEND?

I started thinking about it, and I figured, that she was probably way fatter then the pics and when I brought that subject up, she didn't want to meet and disappoint. The way she was flirting Friday night, it sure seemed like she wanted to be more than friends, LOL. I would of still been her friend even if she was chunky. I want to get in as many social circles as possible and I don't discriminate on that basis for friendship. For other things, maybe, but not friendship.

Regardless, I responded to her email, tried to explain to her that friends was fine, but she never responded. WASTE OF TIME, LMAO.

Laters,

Take Care,

The NaKeD InDiaN

No comments: