Monday, January 25, 2010

EPiSoDe TWO: The TaLe of The Hot &CoLd 20 SomEthiNg


The way this Online thing works. You scan, and when you seem someone you like, you write them an Email.

Then you look at your send box incessantly waiting to see if they read it. Sometimes they read it and that's it. Sometimes they read it and delete it. Which at first stings. But then you learn there is something worse than reading and Deleting and that's Unreading and Deleting. That means they just looked at your picture, hated your face and deleted it not even caring about what you had to say.

ALL and I mean ALL the women are looking for a good respectful Man. AT least that's what they say, I get the impression, that they are looking to score some Male Tale and that's the truth.

ANY how.

After sending about 70 emails. I got a response. From MS. HOT & COLD. Cute, 23 year old 5 foot 5 brown hair brown eyes. Petite. Nice looking.

Emails were exchanged, I dropped my phone number in one of them and about 1 week later she text me. We exchange text, that same night she calls, we converse and hang up.

Next morning, she sends me a pic. Not anything racy just a regular pic. We text and chat, off and on.

Morning after that she sends me a pic of her in Lingerie. We keep texting and chat. It will be a nice little conversation that drops off just as fast.

Then for days nothing. Till about a week later we start dirty talking. And dirty texting. I will not describe what that involves but its Dirty. I eventually get to see every inch of this girl, but I cant nail her down for a date or a meeting and I am simply not asking anymore.

To this day, she still text and flirts, and that's it, NO date, NO meeting. Truly a puzzler.

I have postulated on what this all could mean?

At first I thought it was a Man playing games, but then after all the PHONE pics I ventured not. Then I even entertained the Idea she was underage, but I venture NOT. Now I am starting to think that she has a Boyfriend and just likes the extra attention this dating site affords her.

SO, not much to say more then that, except the pics are nice and they are sure fun to look at.

Laters,

Take Care,

The NaKeD InDiaN

3 comments:

Luis G. said...

You don't have any credibility unless you would post some of the pics to corroborate your story...

Rob Roberts said...

yeah, what luis said!

Karlos said...

LOL..Then I have no Credibility. There are rules to sharing and sending personal pics.

Wait, WTF Rob, I showed u some of them didnt i?