Wednesday, January 20, 2010

StR8 GaNgStEr MaCk

*all pics courtesy of Sandpine, thanks!*


Only 20 days into the New Year and this year has been as odd as it gets.

Let's take a tally.

Plenty of Teen child Drama.

Down 8lbs since the drop of the clock.

One dirty 52, two roadie fixie rides.
Already in love with my fixie road modification, dont i look lean!
AND

On line Dating.

That's right folks. The LOS is back on the market. Painted my face, loaded my elephant gun and I am firing away trying to make connections, find new matches, see what the fantastic world of being single has to offer (incidentally you got a single friend that needs hooking up, I am interested, LOL)

I took a long enough Hiatus. Kept myself off the market long enough. Now its time to release the beast.
I look so fast in this picture, LOL.. AGGRO
I have had some nibbles, some bites. Both of them way out of my age range, but well within my league. Interesting stories that I have every intention of sharing at some point, just not at this moment.Lots of coasting by taking my feet of the pedals and catching them, SP was impressed..LOL

It's been interesting, its been fun and its been humbling. But O well, the LOS had to do something. I don't usually have the convenience of meeting girls the ole fashion way. I work with men and only men and the only woman worthwhile in the office, really likes her love/hate relationship that she has going with her man.

SO, probably tomorrow I will start the Shred in the city series.(modeled after sex in the city) For all my readers to enjoy, the Chronicles of the Naked Indian on a hunt for a new mate!!

LOL.

Ya, o well fellas. I tell you this, if you got a wife that you Love, appreciate it, cause you never know how long it may last. I have learned Nothing is forever. So cherish.

Saturday made my way out to my Favorite place to go play Roadie, Clermont Florida. ON this day I got to hang out with Rob "the Hammer", Mike "Blond Afro" and Marcel "The SandPine". R0b and Mike wanted to do 50. I was driving out to meet with them and I'm like, I'm on a fixie bike, that weighs 8 lbs more than theirs geared at 42 x 17, I think I will do 30 skip the flats and the tiny rollers and just go straight to the Hardcore banging. Without giving Marcel a choice I told him he was coming with me. And thankfully he was nice enough to wait on me at the top of climbs as I pushed an incredibly gigantic gear up hill several times.

The good news is I made every climb. Even the infamous Sugarloaf. On one Gigantic gear. I figure if I do that a couple of more times I will be plenty strong when I decide to go out and crush the Huracan route, which is coming up soon, very, very soon.

Sunday was a gloomy day in Karlos' Land. I was just bummed out. Monday was no better. But Tuesday the light started shining thru and Today seems even better than yesterday.

It's like I was telling my friend last night. I am going thru some of the Hardest years of my life. I am being constantly tested and challenged. I am not getting a get out of jail free card, on all levels I continue to be tested to my very limits. It's incredible what I have endured and continue to go thru, but I persevere. Sometimes the hardest part of this is facing reality and last night and today, I took some harsh hits and forced myself to accept.

Well that's whats up with me...

LOL..

take care,

Laters,

The NaKeD InDiaN

No comments: