Tuesday, January 05, 2010

YoU DOnT KnoW NaaN


Seriously folks. Have you seen the weather reports for the 2010 Tour De San Felasco. Its gonna be in the 20's, seriously do you know how cold that is?

That my friends is below freezing, that my friends means that your toes are gonna hurt, your face is gonna burn, your finger tips will be numb.

On top of that, the route is even longer this year, 62 miles, that my friends is 100 kilometers.

Whats the point of all this.

Your not ready. YOU, I'm talking to YOU, are not ready. You don't want any part of this. I tell you what, special limited time offer just for YOU.

Let me do the ride for YOU. Let me, pedal the miles and deal with the cold, and the shirt, I will ship it to you at no cost. So you get almost all the benefits of the ride without any of the suffering. Your money gets put to use, you get the shirt, I pedal the miles and deal with the harsh wintery alachua conditions.

DO IT.

email me Naked indian at single track samurai dot com.

Laters,

The NaKeD InDiaN

1 comment: