Friday, January 22, 2010

ShReDDiN The CitY: EpisodE 1, The OFFer



Well. I will not name the sites that I have been exploring. No give the ladies names. BUT, I can tell you it has been several. And so far its been interesting.

As always I have been honest. I am looking for a nice woman who can appreciate the fine qualities I have to offer.

I have talked about myself, on some sites, I talked more about how I care and treat my ladies. On another site I talked more about who I am and what I do. On one site, I said nothing at all, and then the other, I let the actual computer write my intro.

Believe you me, I hate that I am resorting to the INTERNET to meet a match or a mate. BUT, my friend who is getting married in June actually met his lady on one of the sites I am using. SO, being that I work such a crazy schedule and I lead such a busy life, I am on the hunt.

Now my offer is simple. All I am offering at first is Friendship. That's it, nothing more, nothing less. Friends, simple enough right.

I figure, if I can make some friends at least I will have someone to hang out with, if I make a love match, all the better. BUT, as it is, right now, I'm not ready for a Love match. I really don't feel emotionally ready to get into a dedicated committed relationship again (no homo).

So far it has been interesting, disappointing, upsetting and amusing. Elating at times, and enlightening at others. It has been nothing short of entertaining and interesting, but alas has not yielded one official dates in the 2.5 weeks that I have been at it... It's definitely created lots of interesting paradox's and situations. It almost feels as if I am conducting a study on the female species. AS it stands, I don't have much faith in the fairer gender, but I'm sure with time that will change.

All I know, is I have to strike while the iron is hot.

At first, I was depressed at the prospect of doing all this work, but then I said, it could be worst. I could be OBESE, OLD AND SINGLE, whereas I am just Old and SINGLE.

LOL..

Check back for Episode 2, properly entitled the case of the HOT and COLD 20 something...

Take care,

Laters,

The NaKeD InDiaN

1 comment:

Eric Wever / Pisgah Productions said...

dude, forget about the ladies.
Then they will come.
No sooner.