Tuesday, January 12, 2010

ThE LoOk

What am I speaking on? Well its not the Infamous Lance Armstrong Look,

its something that I have suspected for awhile, and now confirmed it this past weekend at the Tour De Felasco.

Cant remember when it first happened, and I was not sure what was happening. In Fact it took several public outings and appearances across the southeast for me to confirm what I suspected.

What does the "look" Look like...

Well kinda like this:

What does it mean?

At first I had no idea... But it means that they are wondering if that's the guy from that one web site, the Naked Indian. Frankly, I mean, its not polite to stare, but at this point I have gotten pretty used to it. Men do it, women do it, I actually prefer people just to come up and throw out a hand shake and ask me or just talk to me.

I got lots of hand shakes and thank yous' at the Tour de Felasco. I'm pretty used to it, you put yourself out there it happens. Most of the time its extremely sincere and it does make me feel really good about myself and my silly Lil blog. Most comical Greeting I got on Saturday, was not a lady who knew who I was, just a lady who remembered me from Ididaride.

She said: "Hey I remember you, you were the one walking around shirtless at the start of the Ididaride last year.."

Yes, that was me, I said to her... Glad that I was memorable.

So in short. If you see me and you recognize me, either don't stare, or just talk to me, I don't bite, I am actually not as self centered and as stuck up as I seem on my blog, I'm actually a very, very nice person, that is one of the ugly little secrets about me, that only my closest friends know.

Take Care,

Laters,

The NaKeD InDiaN

1 comment:

paintboy said...

He's just a teddy-bear folks!