Friday, January 29, 2010

EPiSoDe FoUr: WaY To F****N HoNeSt....

I'm all for Honesty. I think Honesty is paramount. It is a beautiful thing when two humans can build trust thru expression that is frank and open.

WELL, I met this chick. She was from Argentina. Seemed nice. To be HONEST I didn't think there was any way that we could connect and I had not even met her yet. I just didn't think it was possible.

BUT, I still wanted to meet her in real life.

She called me.

Right off the bat I hated her voice. THEN, she tells me a couple of things that just turned me off.

1. I smoke
2. I am a couch potato
3. I'm Lazy
4. I often go to the store in my Pajamas
5. I am unemployed
6. I live with a friend

WOW. Honesty is good but damn, 2 minutes into our first conversation ever and there is no way I would ever date this chick.

We made plans to meet for Coffee and she cancelled at the last minute. We made plans again and I cancelled to go out with another more promising chick.

In the end we never met and I have not heard from her in days. Guess its all for the best right, cause I was just wanting to meet her as well, for the sake of Friendship cause I knew there was no way there would be a Romantic Match.

Honesty is a good thing, but DAMN!

Take care,

The NaKeD InDiaN

No comments: