Monday, March 22, 2010

Da BiZZneZZ

This weekend's mileage Tally was ZERO.

What did I do all weekend? Well, for the first time in Blog history I will respond with this, N.O.Y.F.B.Not very polite is it? Well, you know, certain things I cant discuss in public nah mean!
It was a pretty kick ass weekend though and it started with an extremely high level of frustration, followed by an extremely high level of satisfaction, followed by an extremely high level of Frustration again, and the pattern was rinsed and repeated for the duration of the weekend.
The Pony that gets me places has had a host of issues, I wont get too deep into them, but because of them I had to drive a good distance wondering in my mind if my vehicle would make the miles before mechanical collapse. Good news, it made the miles and all was well.
The Equinox was Saturday and I went hiking and taking Macro phone pictures. I have lately considered myself an actual Phone Picture artist, a new breed of people who try to take artistic and dramatic photos via telephone.
I'm good.
That evening, I had dinner with a friend at Chili's and absolutely had the best ribs EVER. They were SOOOoOOO good. Live Music followed after, and apparently it was a local lesbian band as I got to be in a room full of them types. NOT as HOT as it sounds, but JUST as entertaining.
I must of laughed about it for a good long time.Sunday, was spent driving and hoping, and then enjoying the rain and taking care of things around the house.
Not any miles though, this training thing is going on without a HITCH. This week, I believe myself and coach One Fixed Gear have some sessions planned out and Coach Commute to work as well. We will see how it goes.
Take care,

Laters,

The NaKeD InDiaN

No comments: