Thursday, March 11, 2010

Hmmmm KaY!

Puzzles upon Puzzles.

Brain Teasers upon Brain Teasers.

Paradox after Paradox.
I received a message from one of the members of the Sacred Circle of Singletrack Samurai Trust.
The message said in a nutshell, Squiggy will not satisfy your craving.

Ok, fair enough, good to know right. SO, just now, literally 3 minutes ago, I got offered a spot on a team. So NOW, I am considering going again and racing on a team, that would put me on a pedal pedal good time, and It would be low stress and I dont need pit support.
SO, Tampa Saturday, here I come? Will the SingleTrack Samurai, the most powerful singletrack shredder in the known universe make an appearance? This remains to be seen as I do not have inside information myself, but I am diligently working on trying to find out.

Take care,

Laters,

The NaKeD InDiaN

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Figures! We'll be over your way this Saturday for Theresa's first Triathlon at Moss Park.

Karlos said...

where is Moss Park?

Unknown said...

South east of the Orlando International Airport. Between Lake Mary Jane and Lake Hart.