Friday, March 19, 2010

SpRUnG 2010

Its that time of years again folks, where the season changes and so does our attitudes. Some of you cold weather haters are starting to test your legs and begin a new. Flowers will start blooming tree's will start budding, it is probably one of my most favorite seasons.

Sad to report, or not sad at all, that my sadness has passed. Seems as soon as it passed I found that what they say is true, and as annoying as it may be, everything does happen for a reason.

I am looking forward to long days in the saddle, adventures with friends and who knows maybe a little Romance.

Life is good, and all is well.

Things are going well on the Singletrack Samurai production front as we are hosting the Dirty DanO 100, giving a chance for riders to get a dirty Hundy under their belt. Why not sign up, why not join, why not participate. There is a cost, but that cost is to cover the food and the shirt that we made up, really, really cool stuff. Sign up by April 1st so that we can make sure we get it all together.
Lately I have been at a lost for words, mainly cause I have been so high on life. Busy, busy, busy as well as we I go along on this hurling rock that we call Earth and daily I conquer one challenge after another.
This weekend I am looking forward to lots of activity, fun and excitement, starting a little early since I am cutting work soon because of how hard I worked the past 3 days. Mentally my brain is drained.

Life continues to be a puzzle, but at least, I feel like a new man, even more capable of handling what has happened. A good friend gave me some great advice and it was as if she pushed a boulder in my mind out of the way to uncover something that needed to be released. I feel like a new man, with a new attitude and a new outlook.

Life is good again.

Take care,

Laters,

The NaKeD InDiaN

No comments: