Wednesday, March 17, 2010

HaRdEn Da FoK Up!

This year is the year that I get just a little tougher and become a little more calloused.

This year I plan to actually train and see how far I can push the new form I have acquired.

So in accordance to this goal, I have already one dirty nickel and a half under my belt.

My goal is to do 5 more dirty centuries before the year is done.

Goal as well is to acquire the speed record for the Huracan and defend the CFiTT speed Record in October.
My 5 dirty hundy goal is completely obtainable considering by the end of April I will have 2 done, and by the end of May 3 more. So who knows, maybe 5 dirty hundies in one year will be too easy, how bout 10, or how bout I just see how many I can get done.

In 2011 I want to do the tour divide, because of circumstances beyond my control, I missed out on it this year, next year, I will not!

It's time to EVOLVE into an even stronger type of rider.

Take Care,

Laters,

The NaKeD InDiaN

No comments: