Tuesday, March 23, 2010

EyE SpY

I got my eye wide open.

I am pointing it north.

Planning a trip to map and ride some wicked stuff for the hopes of establishing another Ultra event in the state.
This time, I'm thinking 200 miles? That's a nice ride.
I love the prospect of exploring new events, and seeing new things and adventuring. I plan to first explore the deep woods before I get into the exterior. After looking at several things and descriptions it sounds like it will be Ultra tough? I wonder if I can get it all in one day or if I will have to break it up over two? Who knows, all of it is still in the air but its got my mind working.

As well, I got the Dirty DanO route brewing in my mind. I want everyone to be able to finish that ride with 100 miles under their belts. A little more challenging then we originally thought but completely doable by all means.

As well, as I am starting to talk to the people who will host the SSAR, this year will be challenging, and hardcore and tons of fun and it will be another legitimate, entry fee, all hoopla that goes with that type of event.

The schedule is laid out for the rest of the year as we continue to examine and plan all we need to do to get everything we want done.

At the same time, one of my Best Friends David is getting married this weekend and I am the Best Man. One of my big responsibilities is the speech, so I am have been studying and perusing best man speeches and recommendations. Feels like a big responsibility and I want to do a good job.

So, that is whats going on in my world.

Take Care,

Laters,

The NaKeD InDiaN

2 comments:

Luis G. said...

Start the speech with "I could be in Pisgah right now..." ;)

Karlos said...

Lmao!!!