Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Im IN LoVE~~~

Been In Love for years.

With The Great Divide Mountain Bike route
.

Started with an article about John Stamstad, continued with the discovery of the Great Divide Mountain bike race in a magazine and then its been non stop ever since. I remember my Friend Aaron Watson said he wanted to do it, and I kind of shrugged at it. NOW, I am a year away from going and I am going dammit.
Note to KOACH Crichton, teach me how to extend my accumulating fitness for the event.

Anyhow, Do you know this is going on? You should? Do you know what the Tour Divide is? You should. Check out Tour Divide dot org. Check out MTB Cast Dot com. In about a years time you will see me on their leader boards, read about me on their updates and hear my charming voice on the MTB pod cast. If all goes according to Plan Joe Polk will be talking about me much sooner in September.
Let me guess, you don't know who any of these people are do you? You need to get on it, cause until I conquer the Tour Divide in my own fashion, be it fast or slow, I will remain IN PURE LOVELY LUST FOR THIS CHALLENGE.

Get on it, this is the hardest race in the world and its going on right now!!!

Take Care,

Laters,

The NaKeD InDiaN

No comments: