Thursday, June 24, 2010

It All WeIgHs HeAvY on My MinD

Weight.

Weight that you carry. Weight that you take on. Weight that you keep on. Weight that you take off.

This has consumed my thoughts for the past 24 hours.

Weight.

How can I lighten my load.

Not just myself, cause I could definitely stand to lose a few.

Not Just my bike, cause I could definitely make it lighter.

Not just my bikepacking KIT, which needs serious scrutiny.

But maybe my mind too.

What if thoughts and deep feelings add weight?

Is that why Vulcan's adapted a life with no emotions? Or why Robots/Androids work so efficiently because they have not HEAVY thoughts to weigh them down?

Is that why they say the phrase, "these thoughts weigh heavy on my mind".

I rode home yesterday. It was hard work. Felt hard. Wind was blowing hard, seemingly from all directions.

I rode to work today, with a heavy heart and heavy thoughts.

Weight?

Does it only exist as a physical phenomenon?

Or

Does it exist Metaphysically?

Does it exist Spiritually?

Does it exist in thoughts?

Does it exist in your soul?

This all WEIGHS HEAVY ON ME TODAY....

Take care,

Laters,

The NaKeD InDiaN

No comments: