Tuesday, October 27, 2009

HoRRiBLe FuRy: FaiL???

So, After much thought. I don't think I want to Modify my War Machine, nor Mess around with my Cyclocross.

I rather leave them as is. Sometimes, builds are fun, but often, even the most minor expenses can prove cumbersome. Fore example new chains, etc.

SO instead I am day dreaming of this, Redline 925. If I can get one before the Horrible, I will ride it, but its doubtful, If I cant afford a new chain how the heck Am I gonna get a whole bike, even though the prices I seen are pretty good.

I think it would be best to just add a fixie monster road bike to my stable, that way I don't got to do any converting or anything of the such. I got a road bike that I was trying to sell, maybe if I sell it I can take the money and get this bike.

So, let me see if I can attract what I want and let me make a declaration to the universe.

I want a Redline 925 so that I can ride lovely fixie goodness on the road anytime I want with a bike that is dedicated to fixie road goodness.

Let's see what shakes,


Laters,

The NaKeD InDiaN

PS: CHeck back for updates on the NK ride and Updates on something NEW coming down the pike.

No comments: