Saturday, October 24, 2009

RaTiOs

Its interesting when you identify that you have an Obsessive personality. I cant stop thinking about what Gear Ratio I want to set up on the Cross bike. For a hot second, I even thought of not using the Cross Bike at all and I still might not, I figure it might be the path of least resistance to put skinny tires on the War Machine and put the biggest front ring I can on there. I think I may do that If I can get a 42 to fit? Something tells me it wont, LOL, that Im breaking some unspoken rule or something. IF I do make it work it will be an interesting morphosis, cause I will put my cross bars on there as well and I will let the era of the Monster fixie cross begin, LOL.

The weekend is finally here and I am so excited. I have lots constantly going on, at work and at home and as it is my B day weekend, I am so looking forward to spending time with the Warrior's Princess. We are planning on Hitting the Local Gator's dockside this evening to watch the UFC fight and consume adult beverages, Yay, I get to do some grown folk things, something other than work.

Once I get the bike thing worked out, its off to the testing grounds to see if I can climb in such a monster gear, I am pretty sure I can...

Laters,

The NaKeD InDiaN

1 comment:

paintboy said...

Happy birthday Karlos

I'll see you @ the horrible hundred

Bill