Thursday, October 22, 2009

HoRRiBLe FuRy, ThE SaGa CoNtiNuEsss....

This post is Oxymoronic.

I said I would not do any LONG fixie rides anymore, but at this point, 110 miles is not long.

AND, I am talking about an Organized Roadie ride. Yes, indeed, the Horrible Hundred is the only Roadie ride endorsed by the Naked Indian and I encourage you to come out and do the hardest hundred in the state.

This year, I have decided that I want to conquer this monster via fixed gear goodness. Why? Well, I assume that it probably has not been done and I'm on a mission to conquer many of these challenges across the state on a bicycle that does not coast and has one marvelous gear.

So, this Friday, I will throw a wrench party and switch the bike from geared to fixed. Use my ENO Hub wheeled from the war machine and make the war machine into a plain old single speed, since I love to ride single every chance I can.

I'm still tossing around the concept of what sized front ring I want to use, 38 or 42. I will decide sometime in the next 24 hours.

November 15th is the Horrible Hundred, come join me, but I doubt you will, why cause your scared...LOL

Laters,

The NaKeD InDiaN

6 comments:

FACTOReTRANSFORMZ said...

what about our Horrible hundred challenge?

Karlos said...

Well, u got a gps and so do I. So when your done, post your numbers and I will post mines.

FACTOReTRANSFORMZ said...

I don't understand the GPS thing - I am riding the race as same time you are.

Karlos said...

Well the ride is HUGE. So we may not even see each other.

So, the easiest no nonsense way is to compare ride data after...

Karlos said...

AND, since it is a Ride, there is no requirement on when you got to start, and I am most of the time fashionably late...

FACTOReTRANSFORMZ said...

word up