Thursday, October 08, 2009

U are WhAt U EaT!!

How does it feel to be on the brink of History?

To be part of a Historic Moment that will always be remembered and acknowledged in Florida's cycling history.

Well you that are toeing the line on Saturday at 6am are becoming part of the elite group of people who will be the first to do a one of a kind event in Florida's History.

Take pride in that.

Some could not make the line and I feel for them. But I also understand, this is an open route and course and as long as they follow the rules, they can go anytime and do the effort solo. There are some of the one's who didn't make it that I am sure will go out and solo run it for the record at some point, others, well, I don't know.

But for those who make it, big round of applause to you. It is after all the first run of this race, and it is your stories and your accounts that will motivate and inspire others to venture out of their comfort zones and push their limits. Who will venture beyond the normal event and attempt something Unique. You are going to help to create a scene of Off road self supported racing in Florida. Together, we will help give the state options for adventures and fun.

For that, I tip my hat and thank you sincerely.

Undoubtedly some of you will love what we have put together. Others will suffer so much that you will curse my name at some point. Either type of feedback is appreciated..



I will type up a excerpt from the book I am reading the "Law of Attraction":

"Competition can serve you because it stimulates your desire, but it can be a disadvantage if it hampers your belief in succeeding. Find a way to have fun in competition. Look for the advantages it brings you, even if you do not bring home the trophy. And as you feel good, no matter what, you win what we consider to be the greatest trophy of all. You win Connection. You win Clarity. You win Vitality. You win alignment with your inner being. And in that attitude you will bring home more trophies."

I will carry that message with me in my very fiber as I pedal along the route this weekend.

Laters,

The NaKeD InDiaN

I

No comments: