Sunday, October 18, 2009

ToTTaLLy

Friday night, I threw a wrench party in my garage. Put all the parts back on the war machine and put the black back together they way it was meant to be. Im thinking I may take the Black apart come December and have it painted all black by my good Friend Bill Hoover.

Its a thought.

Yesterday, as hard as it was, I spent the day doing nothing. I went with the LiLRNI and saw ZombieLand. A little Gorey, BUT way entertaining and funny.

Today, just cooling. I contemplated going riding this morning, but changed my mind about playing in the cold. So, h0use chores instead.

For those that are interested, I combined all my GPS tracks for the CFiTT race day data, I avg 9.5 MPH while moving, My goal was 10 mph. Interesting stuff. I love how the GPS miles never match up to the real miles, but its what happens right.

What's Next??? Well, I'm thinking a BIG O final rematch in November and then maybe some cross races If I can scare up some entry fees. I have talked about it for years, maybe its time to step up and do it. Horrible hundred is next month as well, so who knows.

October 24th is my date of birth, so I'm looking for a mellow celebration with my Lover. Really looking forward to that. House chores and work all week. Joy! Also real happy I found a patch kit that works and I was able to patch a freaking tube and have it hold, LMAO!!!

Laters,

The NaKeD InDiaN

No comments: