Friday, April 10, 2009

GoOd DaY

The excitement is building.
I have a sense of calmness that has come over me this morning.
The task appears daunting.
Unpredictable the trail maybe.
Lots of concentration will be required.
Hike a bikes? Downed Trees? Sandy spots? Undulating Terrain?
I'm going to practice my ultimate strategy and chop this ride up mentally into tiny little edible morsels.
All I can think about is seeing the start.
All I want to think about is getting to the start.
That is all I will focus on now.
Remember to charge them lights.
My other helmet mount broke.
O well, guess when the Stella dies I will just let someone else lead the group I can do pretty good with just a handlebar light.
Or maybe I can rig a helmet mount repair of some sort, those mini newts are pretty versatile.
Helmet or Hat or both?
Gonna conjure up a sick trail mix and bring some Salmon in a pouch with lots of sodium.
I can see the shred is almost upon me, its coming towards me like the impending end of time that each of our physical vessels eventually experience
but like the spirit, the shred cannot be created nor destroyed....
Laters,
LOS

No comments: